Saturday, June 18, 2016

Epic Dental Fluoride Free Xylitol Spearmint flavored Toothpaste.

I had put toothpaste on my shopping list and then just before my next shopping trip I saw this toothpaste and decided to give it a try.. I love this Epic Dental Fluoride Free Xylitol  Spearmint flavored Toothpaste. It has Xylitol in it. Xylitol  prevents bacteria from sticking to the teeth. After brushing with this spearmint flavored toothpaste your teeth have a wonderful slippery clean feeling. You mouth will also have a wonder fresh feeling from the spearmint flavor.  You get two 4.9 oz tubes. So you will have one for both bathrooms. Your kids will love it.

I received this product at a discounted price in exchange of my honest review. This review is my true and honest opinion.

Get your Spearmint toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment