Thursday, October 6, 2016

Ariete – DeLonghi Stainless Steel Ice Cream Maker



There is no doubt about it, this Ariete – DeLonghi Stainless Steel Ice Cream Maker has put some smiles on my face. I have been making homemade ice cream for many years and have been using an old fashioned type freezer where you had to add the ice and salt around the canister. This can all be somewhat time consuming not to mention the work. This ice cream maker takes all the work out of it and makes making ice cream making so much more enjoyable. I have not only been making ice cream but also frozen yogurt .
It is so simple to use. I just mix my ingredients and put them in the little canister, put it in the machine, put the lid in place, press menu and make my selection and then press start. There is also a selection for setting the time you want it to freeze. It is so simple to use and your ice cream gets nice and firm almost like store bought.
Not only is it easy to use but super easy to clean. After removing your ice cream just do a good rinsing as soon as you empty it and all is good.
This comes with the freezer, the canister and lid along with a measuring cup and spatula. It does not come with a recipe book  which is my ONLY complaint . I do love this freezer.

I was offered this product at a discount. I am leaving feedback based on my own personal experience, but under FTC regulation I must disclose I have received it free or discounted.

1 comment:

  1. I would love something like this, great review. I always love connecting with other reviewers. :)

    ReplyDelete