Saturday, October 1, 2016

Chillax Cooler

                                                                                   

I love my  Chillax Cooler which is stainless steel and is vacuum Insulated. If you are tired of your can drink being hot when you get down to those last drinks and end up throwing your drink away because those last sips are not so cold but have gotten hot. This is the cooler for you. It keeps the drink cold down to that very last drop. Often I will be doing something around the house and sit my drink down and when I find where I left it sitting my drink is no longer cold but warm. This can cooler has changed that. When I find where I left it sitting my drink is still cool for me.
This can cooler is in one of  my favorite colors a beautiful rich lime green. The cooler comes in two parts. The can holder and an upper part which screws on to the part that secures  the can into the cooler. The ring that secures the can in the cooler is black. I tested the cooler with a 12oz cold drink  and I also tested it with a   16oz can. The 12oz fits fine and the holding ring screws on perfect but the 16oz can does fit in the holder but the securing ring will not go down over the 16oz. So I say it doesn't fit the larger can.
I received this can cooler at a discounted price for my honest review. This is my honest review of this cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment